We understand that identifying the right analytical method for acquiring specific information about your product, material or substance might be difficult. Therefore, our experts are happy to help you to choose the right analytical methods that you really need.
Examples of analytical tasks that we can help you with
- Migration testing of food contact materials (overall and specifig migration)
- Water analyses (process waters, well waters)
- Elemental analysis of solid samples
- Determination of dissolved inorganic anions and cations from solid and liquid samples (ICP-MS, IC, MP-AES)
- Film thickness determination of coatings and films (AFM, cross-sectional SEM)
- Molecular structure and purity of organic compounds (NMR, GC-MS, IR)
- Thermal testing of materials and chemicals (TGA, DSC)
- X-ray analysis methods (XRD, XRF, XRR)
- Mechanical testing of materials
- Imaging of surfaces and particles (AFM, SEM, optical microscopy)
- Identification of unknown samples
Let us know what you need and we’ll find you a suitable method.