I’m a co-founder and the CEO of Measur. I received my M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry form University of Helsinki in 2014. Since then, I’ve been working on my doctoral degree in Aalto University at the Department of Applied Physics.
My research is about biomimetic materials that are formed from nanoscale to macro scale via self-assembly. This highly multidisciplinary topic has resulted in gaining an expertise in various different measuring techniques, including electron microscopy, mechanical testing and a number of chemical analyses.
Patents and publications:
- J. Keskiväli, S. Rautiainen, M. Heikkilä, T. T. T. Myllymäki, J.-P. Karjalainen, K. Lagerblom, M. Kemell, M. Vehkamäki, K. Meinander, T. Repo, Green Chem., 2017, accepted.
- K. Bertula, Nonappa, T. T. T. Myllymäki, H. Yang, X. X. Zhu, O. Ikkala, Polymer, 2017, 126, 177-187.
- S. G. Hashmi, D. Martineau, M. I. Dar, T. T. T. Myllymäki, T. Sarikka, U. Vainio, S. M. Zakeeruddin, M. Grätzel, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2017, 5, 12060-12067.
- T. T. T. Myllymäki, L. Lemetti, Nonappa, O. Ikkala, ACS Macro Lett., 2017, 6, 210-124.
- T. T. T. Myllymäki, Nonappa, H. Yang, V. Liljeström, M. A. Kostiainen, J.-M. Malho, X. X. Zhu and O. Ikkala, Soft Matter, 2016, 12, 7159–7165.
- S. Pietarinen, T. Myllymäki, K. Eskelinen, A method for esterifying lignin with at least one fatty acid, WO2014029919 A1